Instructions to begin controlling the Blue Water Point Marina Webcam
- Click “Start Control.”
- If someone else is controlling the camera, you will be put in the queue and the gray timer will count down until it is your turn.
- You will have a minimum of two minutes to control the camera.
- The blue timer will tell how long you have remaining in your session.
- You can select any of the preset locations in the pull down menu beneath the image.
- Slide bars on the picture window control pan and tilt (left/right and up/down motion).
- The slide bar on the right is the zoom control. Click anywhere within the camera image to move the camera to that spot.